The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cute pictures :0)

These are just a few pictures that I took of Samuel a couple weeks ago. I don't have much to write about them...but they are just too cute to not put up! Having a toddler is definately entertaining! Samuel is full of energy! He is always laughing, playing exploring and being silly!

Samuel's favorite game to play with me is peek-a-boo, and he hides beside our cabinets. I make a big production out of it: "Where is Samuel?" "I haven't seen him, I hope he is ok!" "Samuel, SAMUEL WHERE ARE YOU?! Mommy is worried!" He just thinks the game is hysterical...and so do I :0) Samuel's favorite game to play with Eric is "Spin the fan Da", in which Eric has to pick Samuel up and carry him to whatever fan Samuel wants Eric to spin. We have four fans in our house...so Eric never knows which way the little dictator will point! Samuel has loved fans since we brought him home from the hospital, and now that he is bigger, he really finds them fascinating! What a great little guy he is!



No comments:

Post a Comment