The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, October 24, 2010

These boots were made for walking...


I was leafing through some pictures to set out at Samuel's upcoming birthday party, and I just can't get over how my sweet little baby is looking like a little boy now!

I thought I would be sad or depressed to see him growing up, and to an extent I am. Samuel was such a sweet baby. I LOVED every second of having a baby, even the exhausting and frustrating parts.


However, it is such a joy to see Samuel getting bigger. He is so smart and so funny! The things he can do amaze me! I must walk around with the biggest smile on my face because he keeps us laughing! And with each day Samuel can do something new! His sign language is improving, he loves to dance, he likes to read books to himself, he plays with the dogs and his toys, and he LOVES to try to communicate with me and Eric!


The other morning Eric woke up and was joking with Samuel that he had a bad dream about monkeys and birds. Samuel clapped his hands twice, and pointed to the image projector that projects images of birds and monkeys on our ceiling! He then climbed on Eric and gave him a big hug and a toothless grin! It was so cute!




I took these pictures a couple weeks ago. I think that the boots make Samuel look even more like a little boy! They are so adorable! I got the boots at a yard sale over the summer and the hat online. The boots are almost too small for him now, so we are trying to get as much wear out of them as we can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment