Samuel is becoming much more independent! It's a good thing :0) One of our daily activities is that Samuel plays in his crib with his stuffed animals and some books for about 15 minutes so I can get some things done!
The other day I decided to spend the 15 minutes cleaning the bathroom. So I put on Samuel's mobile, put a book in the crib and his favorite stuffed animals. Immediately he started talking to his bear and reading his book. So I got to cleaning!
I heard some quiet, and then some giggling so I popped my head into Samuel's room to see what was going on! All I could do was laugh out loud!!!! Samuel had managed to take his pants off, get his book and stuffed animal and was "reading." All boy! By the time I got my camera, Samuel was standing up...but I took a picture anyway! He's such a hoot!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment