The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, October 25, 2010

New Toy



This post isn't really about Samuel...but wanted to blog about it anyway. The Raines family got a new toy! A 350 Polaris 4-Wheeler! It is so much fun! Camo and fun! We got it off of Craiglist.

Eric uses it a lot more than me. He goes up the woods and cuts wood for winter, and is looking forward to using it for hunting season. I've never really rode or drove on a 4-wheeler before, so I'm more or less mastering driving it down the driveway and on the path Eric made for me through the back yard. I'm getting good!!! I didn't even have to use the reverse this week :0)

Samuel likes to watch us ride. He always claps when one of us is driving by. We have a rule in the house already for him, no riding 4-wheelers until your 29. That's the age mommy started riding :0)


/div>

No comments:

Post a Comment