When I found out that I was having a boy, at lot of people asked if I were disappointed that I was expecting a boy or if had wanted a girl. I was so surprised by these comments! I was just thankful for a little baby who was healthy and kicking!!!
Thoughts such as these were usually followed up by comments like, "Girls are so sweet" and "Girl clothes are so much cuter!" Well, 11-months later, I am happy to report that Samuel is just about the sweetest little boy in the world! He loves to cuddle, to be held, and give hugs to just about everyone! At night time, he'll sleep like a star, one hand on his dad and one hand on me. Sometimes he sleeps with his arms wrapped around Eric's arm and sometimes he just likes to pat my hair or stomach as he's falling asleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment