Being a stay at home mom, it's fairly common for Samuel and I to go out on our own during the day while Eric's at work. We go to the mall, the library, post office, Walmart or to Gabes. Samuel is a great shopping buddy!
Samuel goes EVERYWHERE with me, and usually does so with a big old grin on his face. However, one activity I hadn't tried on my own was going out to a sit-down restaurant! Samuel is a great baby, but he isn't a big fan of staying in one place for very long.
However, my friend's birthdays were a few weeks ago, and we decided to go out to Ruby Tuesday's to celebrate...with our kids!!! I got Samuel all dressed up in an awesome plaid hat, packed extra toys and snacks for our trip out, and was pleasantly surprised at how well Samuel did! He was such a good boy! He played with the placemats and the spoon, play with his water cup and enjoyed some cheese and some pasta from my plate! He even laughed and babbled the entire time we went shopping afterwards! Samuel's such a great little guy! I definately see more lunch dates for me and Samuel!


No comments:
Post a Comment