The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Project Apple

I love fall!!!  The cooler temperatures, beautiful colors, the crisp smell in the air, cozying up under the blankets with my favorites, and APPLES!  I love apples!!!  Each year, we visit Romney, WV to get a bushel of apples...which we then proceed to eat!!!
 
I love the toddler age...I've been able to do a lot of fun activities with Samuel and he really gets into it too!  So one week, we did an apple theme at our house! Apple songs, apple recipes, apple crafts, the works!
 
One of the apple recipes that I tried was a snicker salad that I found on Pinterest!  It was AMAZING...Samuel loved counting the apple pieces and putting them in the salad and helping me stir...and later on, eat!
 

 
We also did apple painting!  It was a bit messy since apples are kind of hard for little hands to hold on to, but it was fun and Samuel loves trying different types of art activities!
 

 
I think I can now say that Samuel is officially a fan of apples too!!!  Especially now that he knows how delicious and how much fun they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment