Samuel, Cora, and I take a walk every afternoon! We talk about what we see, enjoy the beauty of fall, and share an ice cream! However, this particular walk turned out to be quite eventful...we got caught in the rain!
I'm sure it was quite the sight...me with Cora strapped to my chest and holding Samuel's hand trying to calmly convince my two-year old to RUN and my two-month old not to cry as the rain came down cold and hard, and the thunder was in the distance!!!
But we made it back quickly, in one piece, and laughing pretty hard!!! From now on I really will pay more attention to the weather! Though, Samuel thought it was pretty fun to be caught in the rain!


Nah, don't check the weather. These are the things that memories are made of. If you had checked the weather than you would have stayed in and missed out on this awesome chance to have a good laugh with your son. Seems like it all turned out pretty perfect, at least I'm sure it was to Samuel.
ReplyDelete