The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, November 12, 2012

Cora's 2-Months Old!

I'm so behind in my posts! But Cora turned 2-months old on October 9th, 2012!  I cannot believe how quickly time has gone!!!  I remember with Samuel I questioned if I was going to survive the first week, and with Cora the past two months have just flown by!
 
Cora is such an amazing little lady! 
 
She is so cute!  She has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and the cutest smile that she is starting to share with us on a regular basis!  It makes me melt :0)  We have to work for it, and probably look like a bunch of fools jumping around and talking in high pitched sing songy voices and making crazy faces, but it's totally worth it to see her smile!  Of course, Cora will hand out smiles to Samuel all day long!  She loves watching Samuel and is fascinated by just about everything he does!
 
Cora is a tiny peanut!!!  She was only 10 pounds 10oz at her 2-month appointment and 23 inches long!  But, she is a great eater!  Apparently, we used all of Eric's genetics for Samuel so Cora is stuck with mine...short and tiny (and cute of course!!!).
 
Cora is still a great sleeper!!!  I often find myself hovering over her crib to make sure she is breathing OK because she sleeps so long!!!  Frequently she will sleep for 7-8 hours!!!  I've heard myths of these babies, I never believed they existed!!!  It is so wonderful to feel somewhat rested!!!
 
Cora continues to charm us with her sweetness and smiles!  Her colic is finally starting to stop...instead of nightly bouts of it, it's just several nights a week!  Cora is such a content baby otherwise, and will gladly sit in her bouncy seat and watch us while we cook, pack, or play with Samuel!  She's such a blessing!
 
Here's a few pictures I snapped of Cora wearing her 2-month onesie!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment