We had a bad day a couple Friday's ago. Samuel got up way too early, and was a crab ALL DAY LONG!!! He was so miserable...which means, if Samuel is miserable, we are all miserable!!! So I ended up giving up trying to play with him, and just let him do his own thing...which turned out to be really interesting!
First, he decided he would mop the floors for me :0)
After he got tired of mopping, I pulled out some blocks and Samuel had a blast lining up all the blue triangles...over and over and over again! Very creative!
After a nap, Samuel proved to be a much happier little boy, which made the rest of the day great for us! Happy Samuel=Happy Mommy


Isn't it crazy how naps can make such a difference? I'm telling you that these kids definitely run our houses and set the mood for the day. Good thing they are so cute. I mean come on what is cuter than that picture of Samuel mopping the floors? Or his cheese face? Nothing I tell you. Oh and btw I love his cheese face so much that I have gone out of my way to teach it to Lydia. So far it is working but I'm not sure it equals his cuteness factor quite yet.
ReplyDelete