The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Part II


I just wanted to add a few more pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner! Now that the four day weekend is coming to an end, i've really enjoyed looking at the pictures and thinking back to what a great time we had this weekend!

The Spread!

Samuel "helped" me black friday shop, we got to see a lot of our family, and we have stuffed ourselves with turkey, stuffing, rolls, casseroles...we finally finished off the turkey today with some turkey salad I made!!!


Eric rounded out the Thanksgiving weekend with the traditional day of hunting with his dad (no deer yet), and I've started taking the fall decorations down. Tomorrow things return to normal, with Eric back to work and I get to tackle a big old pile of laundry and mop, but I'm ready to get the Christmas decorations out, start wrapping gifts and bake some cookies! The holidays really are so much more fun with Samuel around!!!



All Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment