The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Samuel's 1-Year Photo Shoot

I'm so thankful we live in the age of digital cameras, because I LOVE taking pictures! I take pictures of everything. Sometimes my pictures make it to a frame, sometimes I scrapbook them, and sometimes they are just put in a memory box, but I love to catch a great moment on camera! And this past year has been no exception...I have at least 5,000 photos of Samuel!!! Now when I get the camera out, he starts posing! And he loves to see the pictures after! He is such a little ham!!!!

These are the pictures from Samuel's 1-year photo shoot. They were made in Virginia at my parents house. Now that Samuel is more mobile and interested in everything, it's made taking pictures tricky! But he's still so cute, we must have taken over 100!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment