As we inch closer to the big "B" day, I thought I might feel more sad that my little baby is going to be an official toddler, but he is just so much fun now!!!! Samuel is such a smart little thing and clever too! He knows more than what we think (scary!!!!) and he tries to figure out everything! He's always messing with things, and trying to figure out how things work or how they open. It's cute.
This is a cute video I took of Samuel and Eric on Halloween. Eric has taken over bedtime story time, and was reading Samuel the book "Daddy Hugs." And the clever little guy started giving Eric hugs!!!! It was so cute and sweet! I'm so glad I was able to catch it!
This is a cute video I took of Samuel and Eric on Halloween. Eric has taken over bedtime story time, and was reading Samuel the book "Daddy Hugs." And the clever little guy started giving Eric hugs!!!! It was so cute and sweet! I'm so glad I was able to catch it!


No comments:
Post a Comment