Eric is always joking with me that Cora is my own personal baby doll that I dress up every day...he might be on to something! Now, don't get me wrong...I LOVE little boy clothes!!! I love dressing Samuel up in hats, boots, little jeans, layered shirts...it's fantastic! But there really is something magical about girl clothes!!!
I seem to have formed some kind of addiction to headbands and hair bows. I have a bazillion of them (Thanks Melissa!). I also am a fan of the tutu's...and I'm a real sucker for all things pink and purple! And no, poor Cora isn't sitting around our house in a pink tutu with a hair bow on her head at all times...just most of the time :0)
These headbands are my favorite though! They stay in place and seem most gentle on her head...plus they are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
A few pictures I snapped of the princess!
I told Eric that Cora seems to be doing some kind of pin-up pose here...come on Cora! Only 11 days old and posing???
Samuel is fascinated by Cora! He LOVES to look at her, kiss her, and check on her for me! He is just such a sweet little boy!


She looks so cute in all of those headbands too! I'm glad you are having fun dressing up your second little doll. It can be quite the fun times can't it?
ReplyDelete