The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cry Me A River

Cora is an amazing baby!  I'm not just saying that since she's my daughter!  She sleeps a ton (in her crib at that!), she eats like a champ, is growing like crazy, and is just too cute for words!  I love everything about her! 
 
When we go out, I get lots of compliments about how cute she is (which I love!) and lots of questions about how she sleeps and her personality! 
 
Now, don't get me wrong, she has a sweet disposition...she loves her mommy, daddy, and brother!  She loves being held and cuddled.  But she also can go from calm and sweet to fire engine red and screaming in no time!  Since she's the second child, I am much more laid back about things and instead of finding her screams distressing and upsetting, I find them funny and cute! She gets so mad!  She swings her little arms and fists and turns bright red!  It really is funny!
 
Not everyone believes me that the girl can cry...but she can!  
 
The Proof!
 





 
Yep, that's right, I put the girl down for a minute to get something to drink and go to the bathroom!  I came back to this fit...which made me laugh and get the camera out! The last picture is my favorite!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I would have taken more pictures of Lydia crying. I guess I was just afraid that I would only remember the tears if I shot pictures of them. How crazy we are as new mothers. I'm glad that you can see the tears for what they are and take the time to document the reality of your day, and maybe even have a chuckle about them now and again.

    ReplyDelete