Now that Samuel is 18-months old, he has taken an interest in independent play...and I am VERY thankful for that! Gone are the days where I'm lucky if I get a shower, instead I get a few extra minutes to put on some make-up and maybe even add some jewelry to the mix!
Last week, as I was getting ready for MOPS, Samuel decided to play a hilarious game of Peek-A-Boo! Peek-a-Boo at our house can get really dramatic and funny, and by the end we were both laughing pretty hard!
Samuel loves a good game of peek-a-boo, and the more confused and excited I sound, the better the game!
Last week, as I was getting ready for MOPS, Samuel decided to play a hilarious game of Peek-A-Boo! Peek-a-Boo at our house can get really dramatic and funny, and by the end we were both laughing pretty hard!
Samuel loves a good game of peek-a-boo, and the more confused and excited I sound, the better the game!
Here is how it went:
Oh my goodness, where is Samuel??? He was just here in the bathroom with me! Where in the world could he have gone? Samuel?
Oh my goodness, where is Samuel??? He was just here in the bathroom with me! Where in the world could he have gone? Samuel?
Oh! There you are Samuel! I wasn't sure where you had wandered off too! Thank goodness you're here! I was so worried!
Wait! Where did he go?! SAMUEL?! SAMUEL! SAAAAAAAAAAAAMUEL! He was just here! How rude, we were talking and he just disappeard! Samuel!!! (you can hear a little giggle from behind the curtain at this point!)
By this time, he's laughing pretty hard (and so am I!) So out he comes with a Boo!


No comments:
Post a Comment