Everyone who reads my blog is aware that Samuel's favorite band is AC/DC, but he loves any and all music! He is quite the dancer, and over the past few weeks has came up with some new moves! Sometimes they involve spinning around in a circle, sometimes it involves putting your head on the floor, but most of the time we just jam by waving our hands around and dancing! Samuel is quite the talented dancer...maybe it's from all the years of dance class I had (thanks mom and dad!).
The other day I was doing dishes while Samuel was watching the end of Go Diego Go when I heard him changing the channel on the TV...to the music channel! I came out to capture Samuel jamming to country music (Brad Paisley I believe) while wearing his AC/DC shirt and Chucks! It was just priceless! Samuel is quite the versatile music connoisseur!
Check out this spin move!


No comments:
Post a Comment