The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Valentine's

Valentine's Day started off not too shabby! I was surprised with Valentines Day cards and TWO things of chocolates (a weakness of mine...there really are some perks to having 2 boys in the house!!!)



Samuel and I spent the morning playing outside. We played on the slide and practiced climbing up and down the stairs about a hundred times. It took some convincing Samuel to even want to go outside, but once we were there he had a blast!
Samuel didn't want to go outside at first!
He was being a cranky Valentine!!

But then he LOVED being outside in the sunshine!

He explored leaves and nuts and bugs!

Then he ran around a TON!
We spent the afternoon watching movies! It was so much fun cuddling up and watching Toy Story with my boys!



Unfortuantely, Eric came down with a cold and came home from work early...so despite the lack of romance (Nyquil is not romantic)...I did have two Valentines this year to make me feel extra loved!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, always nice to have two valentines. I notice that the boppy just seems to be an all around good thing to have. Looks like it really works for all ages!

    ReplyDelete