Samuel just loves to stack stuff! Two weeks ago I was feeling a little paniced because my "What to Expect the Toddler Years" book said that he should be able to stack things...and he wasn't! So into panic mode I went...I showed him how to stack, I helped him, we did it all day long, and all he did was laugh and knock things down. Three days later he is a stacking machine!
Even more than stacking, he loves knocking the creations down! It is a lot of fun to see the blocks fly, watch the dogs be scared, clap, and watch me pick them up again. And Samuel has gotten very...creative...with his knocking blocks down. We aren't just limited to pushing them over, oh no, this boy knows what he is doing. He head butts them, he hugs the stack, he knocks them down one by one, he rides his bike into them, he throws his weeble wobbles at them. Afterwards, he expects us to clap for him! It's always fun to see which direction he's going to take. Samuel really is all boy!!!
So will he be an architect? A demolition pro? I don't know...but I do know that we are having A LOT of fun up here!


Those blocks are ADORABLE!! Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteThey were a birthday gift! But you can get them at Kohls for $10 or on amazon for a bit more! if i see any at Gabe's today i'll get you a set! i bought him a clifford set for $3 before Christmas and we leave those at his grandparents house!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Alphabet-Nesting-Stacking-Blocks/dp/B002QR84ZS