The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dora the Explorer

I'm not a huge fan of Dora the Explorer. I don't really understand how a four year old girl has the never-ending backpack and is allowed to go on all these crazy adventures without her parents, and don't get me started on Diego. Anyway, Samuel LOVES Dora.


Samuel rarely gets to watch tv, but for some reason whenever I do turn the tv on, she is there! He loves her books, the music, the show...all of it. I really thought I wouldn't have one of "those" kids you see on Nick Jr. doing the "Dora Dance" but I do! Someone in marketing has done an amazing job to convince a one year old, who can barely talk to love Dora, but they have! Well played Nickelodeon, well played.


Photo of Samuel doing the Dora Dance.



No comments:

Post a Comment