The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Rare Photo


As everyone knows, Samuel is not much of a sleeper. We are at 14-months now, and he still hasn't slept through the night. We are finally seeing improvements, and have gone several nights where he has got me up only 2 or 3 times!!! Yippee! There may be a light at the end of the tunnel!
This is a rare photo I was able to capture yesterday of that ever elusive sleep. Samuel has taken up napping...finally. He usually does one nap for one to two hours a day. Oh glorious time, I can take a shower, clean, do laundry, catch up on some of my hobbies, or even just take a nap...of course, I'm also thrilled when he wakes up because I miss having him around! There is nothing more fun than going into his room and having him stand there waving at me after a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment