The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Haircut

I've been dreading this day for a long long time. Samuel's first haircut. We've been putting it off for awhile, but the other night when I was washing his hair I realized it was coming down to his shoulders. So I called in Eric, and he took care of the dreaded task.




Samuel did much better than I did! He smiled, played with his toys, and "talked" to me. I watched as the little golden curls fell, tears in my eyes, making Eric promise not to throw a single hair away! It took so long for Samuel to get hair, and there we go cutting it off!



I gave a little sniffle as I labeled the baggie as Samuel's first haircut...as Samuel squealed in delight at the dog. Eric did a great job, and has the official title as Samuel's Barber from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment