It's hard to believe what changes come in a year! This time last year Samuel screamed when it was bath time...he was in tears, I was in tears, I think even the dogs were in tears from all the screaming Samuel did!
Fast forward it to now, and it's a whole new ball game! I can't even get Samuel out of the tub...it's his personal playground! He loves it all!
From the second he hears me open the bathroom door, to throwing in all of his toys, it is all an adventure! Samuel wants to get in the tub so bad, he's even figured out how to start undressing himself! And once he's in there...well, good luck getting him out! Between the toys, the bubbles, the splashing, the throwing the wet, dripping toys out of the tub (usually onto me!), and letting the water out and playing with the dripping water, it's endless fun!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment