Samuel has a strange interest in cell phones. He doesn't particularly like me talking on the phone. In fact, he screams almost every time I talk on the phone, but he loves to play with my cell phone.
The clever boy has learned that I keep it in my purse, so if I leave my purse open out comes my cell phone!!! Thankfully he hasn't learned how to call anyone yet!
To help keep the little guy off my cell phone, I took him to Walmart and bought him his first cell phone. A fisher price one. VERY DURABLE...he has thrown it on the floor at least 50 times and it still works!!! So now, Samuel spends his time talking to cat, fish and dog...and my cell phone is now safe from the clutches of our little guy!
Trying to get a cell phone signal! Come on fisher price ;0)


No comments:
Post a Comment