Bath time has been an on again and off again struggle for us. Recently though I think we've came up with a solution to make bath time fun! We let Samuel "help" me with his bath time. I let him push all of his toys in the water while the tub is filling up and he LOVES it. I couldn't help but capture these cute pictures of my little guy in his birthday suit...and showing his sheer joy of playing in the bath! I love bath time with Samuel...it is one of the highlights of my day!
I'm going to cherish these photo's forever...and will probably bring them out on many occassions for future girlfriends to see :0)


I LOVE IT!! Those are his best pictures yet :) I love the one where he looks so serious about the pose. Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me today :)
ReplyDelete