Samuel gets bigger every day! It's amazing that with each passing day Samuel can do something new. Even if it's something little, I'm just amazed that he's learned to do so much in such a little time. This week he has learned to use a light switch to turn the lights on and off (it's is FAVORITE activity!) and to push his toy tractor back and forth. His most significant accomplishment this past week is being able to stand on his own for more than 5 minutes!!! He LOVES to stand up and is so proud of himself when he does. I think we are in big trouble when he learns to walk!!! Samuel still can't pull himself up yet, and once he is up he can't seem to figure out how to get down! Samuel is so cute standing...evening if it makes me sad to see my little guy grow up, I am still thrilled that he is growing and developing just like he is suppose to. So despite the sadness, I am one proud momma!
first grade.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment