The Blog of a First Time Momma

The Blog of a First Time Momma

Monday, June 7, 2010

7-Months Old

I can't believe another month has past! Samuel is 7-months old today!!! I think about the little red 7lb 14.5oz baby they held up over the sheet during my C-Section and I look at Samuel today and cannot believe how far we have come! I don't really see it happening since I spend all of my time with him each day, but when I think about November 7th versus today, it's amazing. Samuel had a big month!!! We celebrated my first Mother's Day with a special breakfast and dinner and gifts (that i'm sure Samuel picked out all by himself!). We finished up our time with MOPS until the end of summer (by the way, he still isn't a big fan of being separated from me during MOPS, but he is getting a little bit better!). He helped me study for my final exam at Frostburg State. And we took a trip to Virginia to visit Granny B, Grandpa, Auntie Chris, Miss Sadie, Uncle Ricky and the future Aunt Mandy. Developmentally, Samuel has had a lot of fun trying new things this month. He likes to stand on his feet and bounce! He's so funny when he does it! He is also becoming quite the pro at sitting up by himself!!!! Samuel is turning out to have quite the little personality. He likes to laugh all the time, and make us laugh too. Playing is what he does best (besides eating). His favorite game is in the bathtub when he can splash the water around. He loves to take a rubber duck and hit my arm and his arm and we make faces at each other. He laughs and laughs and laughs! This month has also turned into a big month for daddy! Samuel LOVES LOVES LOVES Eric. The second Eric walks in the door from work Samuel is enthralled by Eric. The two of them are quite the pair playing all sorts of games. It's quite the boys club. I believe their word for it is their "wolf pack." Samuel celebrated the big 7-month day by getting a nasty cold, which in turn sent us to the doctor. Coughing, runny nose, crying, watery eyes, it's all been a lot of fun! Even better, the whole family is sharing the cold. They say the family who gets sick together stays together! These pictures are from Samuel turning 7-months old...not too bad for a kiddo who is sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment