Samuel is such a smart little guy! He's decided that walking and crawling just isn't for him, instead he'll just cry and reach for mommy until she picks him up and totes him around to wherever makes him happy! Though, i'm prepared for the crawling and walking, and spend time fretting as to why he isn't doing either (despite the fact that I didn't walk until I was 13 months old!. I am also O.K. with him not crawling or walking, because that means he can be my little baby for just a little while longer :0)
However, Samuel does enjoy his freedom. Despite not crawling or walking, Samuel can make it across the room and get into EVERYTHING, all by scooching! It's quite impressive! He also has a new set of wheels. A walker we got him at a yard sale a few weekends ago. Though walkers are now considered taboo by most, we live in a ranch style house so no steps and complete freedom for the little guy! He LOVES LOVES LOVES to run up and down the hall, into the kitchen and living room in his walker! It's even better when I give him a wooden spoon to play with so he can hit EVERYTHING he wants and squeal in delight! When he finally does become mobile, I think someone is going to exhaust me! I can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment